Our hope is that we can encourage women to passionately pursue and grow in their faith in Jesus Christ. Our goal is to provide our ladies opportunities to:
- Grow in our relationship with God
- Develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women
- Equip them to serve those He loves
- Further His kingdom in our homes, our families, our community, and our world.
2018 Bible Studies & Gatherings
Come connect with other ladies while growing and learning from God’s Word!
Ladies’ Summer 2018 Bible Studies
TWO OPTIONS – THURSDAY’S
- 31 DAYS TOWARD TRUSTING GOD – 10:00 am at the Woodman’s (8115 Avens Circle; COS 80920)
- During the four Thursday’s in June this month, we will be studying “31 Days Toward Trusting God” by Jerry Bridges which brings perspective on how God uses the tragedies and trials of life for His good. The book can be ordered online (NavPress, LifeWay Christian Resources, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Walmart, etc.) or at your local bookstore. Please RSVP with Kristina Woodman (email@example.com).
- THE ARMOR OF GOD – 6:30 – 8:30 pm at the Sala’s (6822 Alpine Currant View, #102; COS 80920)
- Starting July 12th until August 30th, we will be studying “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer, an 8-part video series. The accompanying study book can be ordered online (Going Beyond Ministries, LifeWay Christian Resources, Amazon, Barnes & Nobles, Walmart, etc.) or at your local bookstore. Please RSVP with Ave Sala (firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 597 – 2305).
The Living Room
Mornings of Hope
Mornings of Hope occurs every 3rd Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Sala residence (6822 Alpine Currant View, #102). Come for a fun, God-filled time of connecting with God’s Word and other ladies. For more information contact Ave Sala.
Listening & Inner Healing Prayer
“Binding up the broken hearted and setting the captive free” (Isaiah 61:1). Deepen your intimacy with God through listening to His voice. Experience God’s freeing taught that leads to inner renewal through prayer. Also, identify the root obstacles that prevent you from being the one God created you to be. Experience tools and solutions to live in freedom with God and others. Contact Becky Joern for more information.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Mondays from 6:30 – 8:30pm beginning October 2016 through May 2017.
Jericho Center (Every Home for Christ)
640 Chapel Hills Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
SERVE: Ladies’ Nights Out
Watch out for more information as summer approaches for these fun ladies’ social activities!