Our hope is that we can encourage women to passionately pursue and grow in their faith in Jesus Christ. Our goal is to provide our ladies opportunities to:
- Grow in our relationship with God
- Develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women
- Equip them to serve those He loves
- Further His kingdom in our homes, our families, our community, and our world.
2018 Bible Studies & Gatherings
Come connect with other ladies while growing and learning from God’s Word!
Ladies’ 2018 Bible Study
- Join us for a 10-week Bible study on “The Sermon on the Mount: The Beatitudes” from September 6 – November 8. The Bible study will be held in the Youth Room Thursday mornings at 9 – 10:45 AM. All ages are welcome. Childcare pending availability. Sign-ups are available in the Main Lobby. For questions, please contact Tonya Venheim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mornings of Hope
Mornings of Hope occurs every 3rd Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm at the Sala residence (6822 Alpine Currant View, #102). Come for a fun, God-filled time of connecting with God’s Word and other ladies. For more information contact Ave Sala.
Listening & Inner Healing Prayer
“Binding up the broken hearted and setting the captive free” (Isaiah 61:1). Deepen your intimacy with God through listening to His voice. Experience God’s freeing taught that leads to inner renewal through prayer. Also, identify the root obstacles that prevent you from being the one God created you to be. Experience tools and solutions to live in freedom with God and others. Contact Becky Joern for more information.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Mondays from 6:30 – 8:30pm beginning October 2016 through May 2017.
Jericho Center (Every Home for Christ)
640 Chapel Hills Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
SERVE: Ladies’ Nights Out
Watch out for more information about upcoming fun ladies’ social activities!