Our hope is that we can encourage women to passionately pursue and grow in their faith in Jesus Christ. Our goal is to provide our ladies opportunities to:
- Grow in our relationship with God
- Develop and strengthen intimate friendships with other women
- Equip them to serve those He loves
- Further His kingdom in our homes, our families, our community, and our world.
2018 Bible Studies & Gatherings
Come connect with other ladies while growing and learning from God’s Word!
Ladies’ 2018 Bible Study
- Join us for a 10-week Bible study on “The Sermon on the Mount: The Beatitudes” from September 6 – November 8. The Bible study will be held in the Youth Room Thursday mornings at 9 – 10:45 AM. All ages are welcome. Childcare pending availability. Sign-ups are available in the Main Lobby. For questions, please contact Tonya Venheim (email@example.com).
Women’s Precept Bible Study—James
Led by Tonya Venheim)
Thursday mornings 9-10:45am at North Springs
February 7th-April 25th
SERVE: Ladies’ Nights Out
Watch out for more information about upcoming fun ladies’ social activities!